This Ultimate Jigging 45mm Reel Knob is precisely made; no play (only 0.01mm). When you install it, you must make sure every part is align and clean, then follow the diagram
paper and instruction that come with the Knob to install it.
It can be directly installed to original shaft of Shimano or Daiwa reels and it is excellent for Surf Casting and Heavy Boat Jigging.
This 45mm Reel Knob 2 Bearings Model Package can be directly assembled on most of Shimano and Daiwa reels
list as below：
- Daiwa Saltiga/Saltist Z4000~6500 or any size 20-50 conventional reel. Saltiga Japan-Z 20~50 or on Daiwa Japan Catalog with Label “L” as Catalina, Phantom J, Comcast, Surf
Basia 45QD, Seaborg... (D Kit - see installation Tips 2)
- "Old" Shimano Ocea Jigger 4000~5000P, 2004 SW Stella 10000~20000, Saragosa 14000-18000, Stella 5000-2000FA. (NS kit,
see installation Tips 3)
Shimano New Trinidad 8-30, Japan Ocea Jigger 1000~4000, Saragosa 18000, Tranx. (NS Kit, see installation Tips 3)
- 2008 and newer model Shimano SW New Stella; Twinpower 4000~20000 (NS Kit, see installation Tips 3).
Shimano new Talica reels from 8-25. (NS Kit, see installation Tips 3 & 4)
If you have any Accurate or Avet conventional reel with 5mm round hole on the arm. Please see 45mm Knob - Accurate Model Package and 45mm Knob
- Avet Model Package.
Each 45mm Reel Knob 2 Bearings Model Package includes one Ultimate Jigging 45mm Knob, an Instruction Paper, Associated Kit (NS/S or
D) and two Associated Bearings (By choosing "D Kit", two 8mm Bearings will be included in the Package, or choosing "NS/S Kit", one 9mm Bearing &
one 8mm Bearing will be included in the Package).
Kits (D and NS/S) vs Bearings:
- D Kit associates with two 8x5x2.5 Bearings. (for Daiwa reel)
- NS/S Kit associate with one 8x5x2.5 Bearing & one 9x4x4 Bearing. (for Shimano reel)
Generally, please use the included Kit (D or NS/S) and the Associated two Bearings, and follow the diagram instruction to install
the 45mm Reel Knob.
For Daiwa Reels, using D Kit, please use included two 8mm Bearings to replace the original bearings/sleeves that removed from the original knob and follow
the diagram instruction to install the 45mm Reel Knob. Some Daiwa Reels (e.g. Saltist Reel) do not come with bearings; only plastic sleeve inside of knob (some are with one sleeve and
one 8x5x2.5 Bearing).
- Newer Stella, Talica, Twinpower, Trans, Trinidad (Ocea Jigger) and other high-end Shimano Spinning Reel, the bearing size is 9mm on both side of handle knob, but this 45mm Reel Knob
housings are 8mm (near arm) and 9mm (near ended cap), so you need a 8x5x2.5 Bearing and a 9x4x4 Bearing. (Most newer Shimano reels, using NS Kit, need
one 8x5x2.5 Bearing and one 9x4x4 Bearing included in this
New Talica Reel has sleeves size 9mm/9mm on both sides of handle knob, but old version of Talica has one 9mm sleeve (near arm) and one 8mm sleeve/bearing
(near ended cap). Thus, for both new or old Talicas, you need
one 8x5x2.5 Bearing & one 9x4x4 Bearing to replace the sleeves.
For more detail installation information, please see "45mm: Reel Knob Upgrade Steps". If
you have other brand & model of reel and like to install this 45mm Knob, please email us at email@example.com to consult.
- Brand: Ultimate Jigging
- Length：62 mm. Dia: 45mm. Weight: 46g/1.6oz.
Each package includes: one 45mm Knob, the Instruction Paper and Associated Kit (NS/S or D) and 2 Associated Bearings.
- Red/Silver. Silver/Gold.
(For your prefer, you can choose "Silver" cup for the 45mm Reel Knob)
- Buy 1 piece for $70.00/each